Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Three Things...

I'm gonna follow Marge's lead, a blog hop sounds like fun! 

1. My current web craze is "Bejeweled Blitz" on Facebook.  I can waste hours, one minute at a time, straining for the ever elusive 150K. 

2. In 1992, I, along with my Sweetie, and our friend Dick,  butchered a moose...and then ate off it for 2 1/2 years. I am still grateful for the provision.  After months of eating nothing but moosemeat, that same year, Sweetie and I also butchered a rooster that had been given to us. Diversity is WONDERFUL! 

3. I didn't get my drivers license until I was 21.  I took my drivers test in Punxsutawney, PA in an old AMC Eagle with two carseats in the back.  The first place I drove alone was to the ER to take my 3 month old in for what turned out to be an ear infection. 


MckLinky Blog Hop

1 comment:

  1. I learned 2 new things today! # 1 didn't surprise me, but the others did. Fun!

    ReplyDelete